Please find below precautions that must be taken after your lash lift & tint.
1. Avoid Moisture, excess steam and water for the first 24hours
For the first 24 hours after the treatment your lashes are still quite delicate and malleable. Ensuring that you are not exposing your lashes to excess steam or moisture will prevent the lash lift from dropping.
2. Do not rub or play with your lashes
It can be incredibly tempting to touch, play and admire your beautiful new lashes, we get it. However, try not to rub or play with your new lusciously lifted gems . Natural oils from your hands and skin can alter the structure of the lash lift and if you are playing with the lashes they may fall out prematurely.
3. Do not use shampoos, conditioners, eye makeup, creams, eye serums or oils on the lashes or around the eye are for first 24 hours
Using any of these products can encourage the colour of the lash tint to weaken or the lash lift to relax.
4. Avoid using strong eye makeup remover for 24 hours
This too may cause the lash lift to drop.
5. Try sleeping on your back for the first night to avoid lashes dropping on the outer corner
As mentioned, the lashes are still quite delicate and malleable for the first 24 hours, try not to sleep face down and avoid wearing an eye pillow/mask the evening of your eyelash lift.
6. Use at home treatments to help to keep your lashes conditioned and nourished between lifts.
This step is critical in keeping your lashes healthy for the duration of your lash cycle. Just like when you go to the hairdressers and have a treatment, it is a requirement that you use aftercare products to look after your luscious locks, why should our lashes be any different?
Elleebana recommends using our famous Elleevate mascara. This incredible daily mascara not only gives you the appearance of longer, thicker and more voluminous lashes, it also aids in nourishing, protecting and strengthening your lashes. Active ingredients such as keratin, biotin and arginine make for the perfect triple threat for keeping your lashes in pristine condition between lifts. www.elleebana.co